Scoop Bikini Top - Blue Surf
The Signature Scoop Bikini Top by Toast Swim is designed for the ladies on the move. Cut with 84% recycled poly and 16% spandex, featuring a scoop silhouette in the front and back for a symmetrical expression. This offers the perfect elixir for comfort and support. Made for you to roam through the day without worry.
Pair with the Skimpy Bikini Bottom for a minimal look.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING OVER $100
30 DAY EASY RETURNS
- Made with 84% recycled poly 16% spandex
- Low cut scoop at front and back
- Seamless for a smooth fit
- Designed in California, made with love in Bali
Delivered to you plastic-free, to help you live gently on this planet.
Wash in cold water and line dry.
Made from recycled material, we honour Mother Earth with our passion, motivation and love.
Maya wears a S top, S bottom and S one piece.
- Elizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size do you normally wear? XSWhat size did you purchase? SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this suit
The material of these suits is awesome. They are so cute and they stay in place when I’m in the ocean! have bought three of their suits in the last few months ! Highly recommend!FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Skylar M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat size do you normally wear? XSWhat size did you purchase? XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper soft and flattering
I love this suit the bottoms fit great and stay right where you put them. The color is stunning and doesn’t change too much when it gets wet. Suit drys quickly and looks great. Only complaint is the straps on the top are a little too long/loose so I had to put them back in place from time to time but for the most part the whole thing stayed in place for a day in the ocean and playing volleyball. I’m 5foot 2 and around 115lb and the xs for both top and bottom were the right choice. Would give 4.5 stars if I could only because of the slight strap issue but it’s more likely just due to the shape and slope of my shoulders.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2